Bacon! Everyone LOVES bacon. Kat Curlee and Cali Lewis join culinary forces and tackle some cool bacon recipes.
Dark brown sugar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. On a large plate or dish, spread the brown sugar.
3. Place 1 bacon strip at a time in the sugar and press lightly to coat well.
4. On a lightly greased shallow baking tray, place the sugar coated bacon, leaving space between two slices.
5. Bake the bacon in oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and gooey.
6. On a parchment paper, place the bacon strips and allow to cool.