Homemade Rocky Road Candy is pretty to look at, delicious to eat, and easy to make and share!
16 Ounce (1 package)
24 Ounce (milk, semi sweet, bitter sweet)
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped (walnut or pecan)
1. Melt chocolate in a double-boiler and let it cool.
2. Pour slightly cooled chocolate over chopped nuts and marshmallows.
3. Mix until completelycoated with chocolate.
4. Pour candy into a rectangular (9x12) dish lined with aluminum foil.
5. Run spatula over top of candy till smooth and even.
6. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts.
7. Let cool in refrigerator for at least an hour.
8. Remove candy in foil from dish and cut into bite sized pieces.
9. Serve as it is and the candy can be stored in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. Enjoy!