|Golden syrup||2 Ounce|
|Seedless raisins||3 Ounce|
|Ice cream wafers||4 Ounce|
|Icing sugar||1 Ounce|
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted|
|Icing sugar||1 Ounce (To Coat)|
|Instant coffee powder||1 Teaspoon (To Coat)|
1. Start by finely chopping the raisins and nuts
2. First, weigh the syrup, take a scale pan and flour it, then pour the syrup, which will run easily from the scale pan.
3. Place the greaseproof paper, and on it place the wafers and crush into finr crumbs, then roll with a rollign pin
4. Use your hands to combine the ingredeints together throughly
5. Shape the mixture into 18 small balls, and roll in icing sugar mixed with instant coffee.
6. Once prepared store in an airtight container
7. Serve with coffee