Candy Shop Pizza
|Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough||18 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Chunky/ Creamy)|
|Candy bars||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped (assorted)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (for dusting and rolling)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
3. On a floured surface, place dough and roll into a rectangle or any shape as desired.
4. Place on to greased tray and bake in pre heated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or till done.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and immediately top with chocolate morsels and peanut butter. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Post 5 minutes, spread morsel and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust.
7. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and cut into wedges.
8. Serve warm.