Here is the recipe for the delectable Arabian Date Candy. A yummy snack, I always have this well stocked at home. Filled with the goodness of dates, this is one candy loved by all!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
100 Gram, chopped
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar and milk.
2) Gently heat while sitting, till the sugar dissolves.
3) Add in the dates.
4) Cook to a soft-ball stage.
5) Transfer the candy onto a cold damp towel.
6) Roll towel around the candy.
7) Refrigerate for several hours.
8) Shape the candy into balls.
9) Dip into the lime juice.
10) Coat with sugar.