|Canned unsweetened crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Use vegetable spray over a 4-cup dessert mold.
2) Drain the pineapple and keep aside the juice for later use.
3) Add water to bring juice level to 1 cup.
4) In a saucepan, add gelatin and juice and allow to soften.
5) Stirring the liquid add honey and heat till the gelatin dissolves.
6) Add vanilla and chill for 30 to 40 minutes (without letting the mix set).
7) In a bowl, add egg white and whisk till stiff.
8) Beat into the thickened gelatin and gently fold in the pineapple and transfer to a mold.
9) Garnish with chopped pineapple and serve.