Sesame Seed Candies
|Sesame seeds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. Add the seeds to a food processor jar.
2. Start blender with cover on and run it awhile.
3. Take the cover off and push seeds down and under.
4. Add 2 tablespoons honey and a dash of vanilla to running blender.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Divide into three bowls.
7. Add 1 tablespoon peanut butter to one, 1 tablespoon carob to the second and leave one plain.
8. Shape into 1-inch balls.
9. Wrap in candy wrappers.