Do you want a tasty Butterscotch Candy recipe? Best enjoyed as a Snack this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) In a skillet, add 1 cup sugar.
2) Gently heat till sugar melts and turns brown.
3) In a saucepan, add together remaining sugar, milk, and butter.
4) Gently heat and stir till sugar dissolves and the butter melts.
5) Increase the heat and allow to boil.
6) Stir in the melted sugar and cook till it forms a soft-ball.
7) Beat vigorously till the candy loses gloss.
8) Drop from teaspoon onto waxed paper to harden.