|Confectioner s sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Ground nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the egg whites to it, beating them thoroughly until they become stiff.
3) Add sugar gradually to the bowl while beating egg whites.
4) Take another bowl and mix the dates and nutmegs together.
5) Add it to the egg whites.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Drop the mixture on sheet by spoonfuls.
8) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes.
9) Remove the cookies immediately after baking and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3434 Calories from Fat 1323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 149 g229.7%
Saturated Fat 22.8 g114%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 636.8 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 483 g161.1%
Dietary Fiber 51.9 g207.6%
Sugars 399.5 g
Protein 79 g158%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 48.7% Iron 68.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet