|Confectioner s sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Ground nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the egg whites to it, beating them thoroughly until they become stiff.
3) Add sugar gradually to the bowl while beating egg whites.
4) Take another bowl and mix the dates and nutmegs together.
5) Add it to the egg whites.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Drop the mixture on sheet by spoonfuls.
8) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes.
9) Remove the cookies immediately after baking and serve.