Coconut Gumdrop Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Gumdrops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add the butter and sugars and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Add in egg and beat well.
3) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
4) Add into the creamed mix and stir well.
5) Mix in the coconut, gum-drops, cereal, and vanilla.
6) Beat well till blended and forms a smooth dough.
8) Taking little dough at a time, form into small balls.
9) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet and press down with a fork.
10) Place in an oven at 350° F and bake for 15 minutes, till lightly browned.
11) Serve with a warm glass of milk.