Peanut Butter Candies
|Smooth peanut butter/Crunchy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon (Use Rounded Tablespoons)|
|Honey||2 Tablespoon (Use Rounded Tablespoons)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk powder/Instant milk||3 Tablespoon, powdered in a mortar or liquidized in a blender (Use Rounded Tablespoons)|
1) Using a wooden spoon, combine together peanut butter, honey and lemon juice.
2) Make a dry, stiff paste by blending in enough milk powder.
3) On a board dusted with a little milk powder, turn out the paste and figure to a square having 1/2 inch thickness.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour to allow setting and then make 1/2-inch cubes or balls.
5) Press in nuts or stoned raisins to decorate or figure into a roll 2 inches across.
6) Cover with a foil and chill in refrigerator.
7) Cut into desired shape and serve.