Short Cut Rocky Road Candy
|Butterscotch chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In 2-quart saucepan, mix the butterscotch, condensed milk and chocolate chips together.
2) Stir and cook over a gentle heat, until the chocolate chips are melted. Turn off the heat.
3) In a food processor bowl fitted with a disc with the slicing side up, slice the walnuts.
4) Stir the walnuts into the chocolate mixture alongwith the marshmallows.
5) On a greased 9-inch square baking pan, spread the mixture and place in the refigerator for about 2 hours, until set.
6) Cut into square shapes and serve in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4029 Calories from Fat 1736
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 205 g314.9%
Saturated Fat 48.3 g241.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.3 mg45.4%
Sodium 1507.8 mg62.8%
Total Carbohydrates 524 g174.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.4%
Sugars 335 g
Protein 73 g147%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 139.4% Iron 38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet