Short Cut Rocky Road Candy
|Butterscotch chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In 2-quart saucepan, mix the butterscotch, condensed milk and chocolate chips together.
2) Stir and cook over a gentle heat, until the chocolate chips are melted. Turn off the heat.
3) In a food processor bowl fitted with a disc with the slicing side up, slice the walnuts.
4) Stir the walnuts into the chocolate mixture alongwith the marshmallows.
5) On a greased 9-inch square baking pan, spread the mixture and place in the refigerator for about 2 hours, until set.
6) Cut into square shapes and serve in a nice plate.