Creamy Candies From Usa
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Rounded Tablespoon)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Skimmed milk powder||2 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat milk, butter and sugar together without stirring until it bubbles all over surface.
2) Cool the mixture after simmering for 2 minutes to 235°F.
3) Stir in vanilla, nuts and wheatgerm.
4) Make a thick paste after pouring in enough milk powder.
5) Whisk the mixture until creamy and transfer quickly into oiled, shallow tin.
6) Mark squares or drop by teaspoonfuls in the tin and then leave aside for 1 hour.
7) Slice the squares or remove from tin,if dropped in teaspoonfuls.
8) Serve with coffee.