Walnut Rocky Road
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Semisweet chocolate square||8 Ounce|
1. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Lightly butter waxed paper.
2. Arrange marshmallows over bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle walnuts on and around marshmallows.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat. Pour melted chocolate over marshmallows and nuts, smoothing with spatula. Let cool.
5. When firm, cut into rough squares with a sharp knife.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1059 Calories from Fat 449
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.2%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 114.6 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 156 g51.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 113.1 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet