Walnut Rocky Road
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Semisweet chocolate square||8 Ounce|
1. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Lightly butter waxed paper.
2. Arrange marshmallows over bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle walnuts on and around marshmallows.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat. Pour melted chocolate over marshmallows and nuts, smoothing with spatula. Let cool.
5. When firm, cut into rough squares with a sharp knife.