1. Grind the hazelnut in a food processor until it has a cornmeal texture. Remove and keep in a bowl.
2. Grind the dates along with vanilla bean, maple syrup and salt and blend. After that gradually keep adding the ground hazelnut and keep blending until everything is combined.
3. Add water if the mixture does not bind together, once done transfer the mixture in a bowl.
4. Line a muffin tray with cling wrap and then make small ball, fill the mixture and shape it in the shape of a muffin cup.
5. Fill it with chocolate sauce and top it with hazelnut.
6. Serve this sweet treat after a nice meal.
A raw and gluten-free version of Toffifay candy made at home? Hey Raw-foodies, this is something you should not miss, for anything in the world. This is a culinary invention that is pure genius. You have to watch and learn how to make this awesome raw and vegan dessert cause you have never eaten anything like this before. There's a lot to love, a chewy raw caramel-like cup filled with a chocolate euphoria filling, and a large nut submerged inside! What’s not to love about that?