Apricot Candy Roll
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except vanilla.
2) Stir over a medium heat, bring to boil and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water
3) Turn off the heat and cool until lukewarm, then mix in the vanilla and beat until creamy.
4) Remove the mixture over a buttered platter and work out with hands to smoothen.
5) Shape the mixture into 2 long rolls and refrigerate for minimum 3 hours.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.
Calories 865 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 420.8 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 167.3 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 0.38%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet