Apricot Candy Roll
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except vanilla.
2) Stir over a medium heat, bring to boil and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water
3) Turn off the heat and cool until lukewarm, then mix in the vanilla and beat until creamy.
4) Remove the mixture over a buttered platter and work out with hands to smoothen.
5) Shape the mixture into 2 long rolls and refrigerate for minimum 3 hours.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.