|Pineapple||1 Quart, peeled, sliced|
|Apricots||1 Quart, peeled, sliced|
|Peaches||1 Quart, peeled, sliced|
|Sugar||32 Cup (512 tbs)|
1. In a large stone crock with a lid, add the brandy.
2. Add fruit to the brandy, as they come in season, adding an equal amount of sugar along with the fruit.
3. Stir the mixture every day until all the fruit has been added to the pot.
4. Cover the pot and store it in a cool dry and dark place like you pantry.
5. The longer the fruit macerates the greater will be the flavor.
6. Serve as a sauce for icecreams, puddings or as an accompaniment to meats.