Coconut Gumdrop Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cut gumdrops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugars together till a creamy consistency is achieved.
3. Put egg and whisk well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, soda and salt together and put in the creamed mixture.
5. Mix well and stir in coconut, gum drops, cereal and vanilla to it.
6. Blend it thoroughly.
7. Refrigerate the dough.
8. Once firm, make small balls of it and arrange on without grease baking sheet.
9. Level the cookies with the help of a fork.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Serve in a dish.