|Sesame seed||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Turkish)|
|Maple syrup/Honey / molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts/Chopped seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carob powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Rice polish||3 Tablespoon|
1) Heat a heavy skillet.
2) Add sesame seeds and toast till light brown. Keep aside for later use.
3) In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame and coconut.
4) Divide mixture into equal portions and form into balls.
5) Roll the balls in the toasted sesame seeds.
6) Then coat the sesame balls with desiccated coconut.
7) Chill the sesame candy before serving so that it hardens slightly.