Wheat Germ Candy
|Wheat germ||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Crunch Style)|
|Blackstrap molasses/Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Grease a loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. In a large glass bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients to bind.
4. The mixture should resemble cookie dough so add more molasses or honey if required.
5. You could use your hands to bind the ingredients.
6. Transfer the dough to the buttered loaf pan. Press slightly to level.
7. Chill the pan slightly.
8. Cut into slices and serve.