Perfect Health Candy
|Soy flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carob flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Rice polish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bone meal||2 Tablespoon|
|Dulse||2 Tablespoon (Dried Seaweed)|
|Wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Brewers yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Consistency To Knead)|
1. Grease a glass pie dish with oil.
2. Use a large glass bowl
3. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients.
5. Add cream honey to bind the mixture. It should resemble the consistency of cookie dough. Use you hands to knead the mixture and bring into together.
6. Transfer the dough to the buttered pie dish. Spread and press to form an even layer.
7. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top if desired.
8. Transfer the pie dish to the refrigerator until well chilled.
9. Cut into squares and serve.