|Soy milk powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Flour)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
2) Use a large glass bowl.
3) Sift the carob flour and soy milk powder into the bowl.
4) Pour in the honey, add butter and vanilla extract.
5) Blend the ingredients until well combined.
6) Roll the mixture into even sized balls.
7) You can garnish the balls with chopped nuts or roll them in desiccated coconut.
8) Store the candy in the refrigerator in an air tight container.