1. Prepare a baking sheet greased with butter.
2. In a pan over medium heat, add sugar and light karo syrup. Turn the heat to medium high and pour the water. Stir constantly for 3-5 minutes until thick.
3. Continue stirring for a few minutes until the mixture spins a thread. Add raw peanuts and stir slowly for about 1 minute.
4. Remove the pan from heat and add baking soda. Stir quickly and often.
5. Spread it out on the buttered platter. Let it cool for 30 minutes.
6. Break the Peanut Brittle Candy into small pieces and serve.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a batch of yummy Peanut Candy. Simply the best peanut brittle you have ever tasted! Made with the best ingredients, each batch lovingly hand stirred. It has delicious, sweet flavour and hard and crunchy texture that seems to literally melt in your mouth. A great treat to give as gifts for the holidays.