|White bread slice||20|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked shrimp||1⁄4 Pound, frozen, thawed and minced|
|Swiss cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 cup)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Radish slices||3 (for garnish)|
1) Cut each bread slice into 2 types of decorative shapes with 2 inch cutters.
2) Use the leftover bread pieces to make breadcrumbs. Keep aside about ½ cups.
3) In a bowl mix butter and thyme and apply a coat on bread.
4) Place it in the cookie sheets and broil them 6 inches away from heat until lightly browned. Cool and slices.
5) In a bowl, mix the 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, shrimp, cheese, mayonnaise, and salt. Spread it on bread cut outs.
6) Now, bake at 425 degrees for 7 minutes or until bubbly.
7) Garnish each canape with a radish slice and a sprig of dill weed and serve.