Canapes Monte Cristo
|Bread rounds||4 Small|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Ham||4 Ounce, minced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
1. Toast bread rounds on one side and smear butter over its untoasted side.
2. Top the buttered side with ham flavored with cayenne pepper, mustard, salt and nutmeg, and mayonnaise blended to a spreading consistency.
3. Top with a slice of cheddar cheese (cut out in the shape of bread).
4. Arrange the prepared bread rounds on a baking tray and top them with paprika.
5. Cook at the top of oven or under a heated griller until the cheese softens and top browns.
6. Serve the canapes Monto Cristo hot.