|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Scallions||2 , minced|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole grain bread slices||12 , trimmed crusts if desired|
|Cucumbers||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Watercress sprigs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Radishes||12 , thinly sliced|
1) Into a strained lined with a cheesecloth, add yoghurt. Place the strainer over a bowl and let it rest untouched for about 4 hours, until a thick form of yoghurt collects in the bowl below.
2) Into the thick youghurt, mix in the scallions and dill seeds.
3) Spread the yoghurt mixture on a slice of bread.
4) Places slices of cucumber. watercress abd radishes over the yoghurt layer.
5) With a bread knife, quarter each bread slice .
6) Serve at room temperature for breakfast or snack.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.75 mg0.25%
Sodium 372.6 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.1%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 41.7% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet