|Sirloin steak||1 Pound|
|Ginger||1 , ground|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine||1 Tablespoon|
1) Scrape and discard all the fat and cut steak into cubes of measure 1/2-inch.
2) Mix together all other ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Allow to stand for at least 2 hours, or preferrably for 12 hours.
4) Drain and retain the marinade.
5) On broiler pan,arrange the meat as a single layer.
6) Broil 1 inch from the flame for about 5 minutes on one side.
7) Turnover and broil further for 3 more minutes.
8) On pre-heated serving dish or in a chafing dish,place the cubes after securing each with a toothpick.
9) Warm the marinade and pour over the meat.
10) Serve hot.