No Bread Only Cheese Canapes
|Sharp cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Borden's Vera)|
|Unsifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Drop|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a chilled bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat with a fork until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes until chilled.
4. Roll into equal size balls (1 tablespoon each)
5. Arrange them on baking sheet, 1-inch apart.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
7. Remove and cool for 5 minutes until set.
8. Serve garnished with parsley, olives, pimiento strips etc if you like.