|Chicken spread||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese with chives||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Rye bread slices||24 (Party Size)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep aside.
5) Mound 1 teaspoonful chicken mixture on each cucumber slice.
6) Top the cucumber slice on the bread.
7) Garnish with two wedges of cucumber, butterfly style on each slice.