|Chicken spread||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese with chives||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Rye bread slices||24 (Party Size)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep aside.
5) Mound 1 teaspoonful chicken mixture on each cucumber slice.
6) Top the cucumber slice on the bread.
7) Garnish with two wedges of cucumber, butterfly style on each slice.
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.1 mg14%
Sodium 1003.6 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet