|Soft margarine||4 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , shelled|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , shelled|
|White bread slices||3|
|Whole wheat bread slices||3|
1) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
2) Transfer half into a second bowl.
3) Halve eggs and remove the yolks. Press through a sieve and add into mixture in one bowl.
4) Blend the mixture.
5) Cover the bowl and let stand with whites for garnishing.
6) Trim the crusts from side of bread. Using a 1 1/2-inch cutter cut out 12 rounds from 3 slices.
7) Shape out 12 diamond shapes from remaining slices.
8) Spread plain cheese mixture evenly on top.
9) Garnish and chill.
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 272.9 mg91%
Sodium 470.9 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet