Mushroom Cheese Canapes
|Liquid pepper sauce||1 Drop|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned chopped mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained, reserve liquid (1 Can)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Melba toast rounds/Crackers||48|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Pimientos||2 Ounce, drained and thinly sliced (1 Jar)|
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter along with pepper sauce. Melt the butter over microwave at high speed for about half a minute.
2. Add flour and mushroom liquid.
3. Add cheese to the sauce and stir well.
4. Cook the mixture uncovered for about 1 ½ - 2 minutes at high heat and continue to stir it.
5. Add chopped mushrooms into cheese sauce and stir well.
6. Spoon the mixture over toast rounds or crackers and decorate it with pimiento and parsley.
7. Reheat the 6 canapés by putting them in a circle on a 8 individual paper plates . Cook every plate in a microwave for about half a minute at high heat, until it gets hot.
8. Serve as required.