Deviled Sardine Canapes
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sardines||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Buttered toast slices||4 , cut into strips|
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast strips and pierce with a toothpick.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges, parsley, and watercress and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 962 Calories from Fat 418
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.4%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.7 mg88.9%
Sodium 1900.5 mg79.2%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 63 g126.7%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 29.9%
Calcium 62.8% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet