Deviled Sardine Canapes
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sardines||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Buttered toast slices||4 , cut into strips|
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast strips and pierce with a toothpick.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges, parsley, and watercress and serve hot.