Mushroom And Egg Canapes
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , finely chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and mix onions and mushrooms with butter in it.
2) Take an uncovered pan and cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
3) Stir it once after 11/2 minutes.
4) Add eggs, salt and parsley to it. Stir them in.
5) Take a round spoon and spread some mixture on each cracker.
6) Sprinkle cheese on the top.
7) Cook for an additional 30 seconds or until the cheese melts.
8) Serve warm after sprinkling paprika on it.