Chilled Canape Pie
|Double crust pie pastry||1|
|Soft butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned deviled ham||9 Ounce (2 Cans Of 4 1/2 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Roll the crust out into round so that it fits perfectly into a 12” shallow pizza pie pan and bake for 10 minutes or till lightly brown. Cool.
3. Arrange sour cream, eggs and butter above a double broiler, blend well and stir in seasonings and flour. Allow to cook atop boiling water till mixture thickens. Blend in Swiss cheese and cook till cheese melts. Allow to cool thoroughly.
4. Take the baked shell and top evenly with deviled ham, followed by cheese mixture. Using a protective film, cover the mixture and allow to refrigerate between 2 hour to overnight.
5. Take out, make 24 wedges of the pie, decorate with radishes, watercress, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, olives or pickle fans and serve.