Essential Crab Canapes
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked or canned|
|Celery||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Horseradish||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the toast on it.
6) Add a teaspoon of crab mixture on each toast slice.
7) Cook for a minute after sprinkling it with Parmesan cheese.
8) Garnish according to choice and serve.