|Chicken livers||8 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger powder||1 Dash|
|Sliced stuffed olives||4 (A Few Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a casserole and put in the chicken bouillon, chicken livers and onion along with some water.
2) Cover it and cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Stir it once and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Allow it to stand for 4-5 minutes.
5) Take a blender jar and place the chicken livers in it after removing them from the casserole.
6) Chop until fine.
7) Take a bowl and add cream, butter, ginger powder and salt to the chopped chicken liver and mix well.
8) Take a baking dish and arrange the crackers in it.
9) Spoon a teaspoon of the liver mixture on top of each cracker.
10) Cover the dish and cook for 1 ½ minutes.
11) Serve after sprinkling it with parsley.