|Mayonnaise/Tartare sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced lobster||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Cooked Or Canned)|
|Minced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream/Evaporated milk||2 Teaspoon|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Toast the bread on 1 side only; trim off crusts.
2. Spread the slices with mayonnaise or Tartare Sauce.
3. Mix the lobster, celery, salt and paprika and spread on the toast.
4. Mix the cheese, cream or evaporated milk and French Dressing. Force through a pastry tube in a garnish around the edges of the toast.
5. Cut each slice in 4 squares. Place a slice of olive and a water cress leaf in the center of each square. Makes 48 canapes. Or leave slices uncut and serve each, on a small plate with a fork, at the table, as a first-course canape.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2447 Calories from Fat 1236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.3%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 461.7 mg153.9%
Sodium 5657 mg235.7%
Total Carbohydrates 188 g62.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 111 g222.3%
Vitamin A 28.1% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 76.5% Iron 86.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet