Apple And Cheese Canapes
|Apples||2 (Kashmiri Delesian)|
|Grated cheese||100 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Minced pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Canned)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Place lemon juice and water in a bowl.
2. Slice apples and put into water and lemon juice solution for 2 minutes. Remove from water and dry them on a piece of cloth.
3. Spread cheese evenly on each slice and top with pineapple.
4. Bake in moderate oven for 10 minutes 180Â°C-350Â°F-gasmark-4.
5. Cut each piece into 4 and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 677 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 17.4 g87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88 mg29.3%
Sodium 1534.2 mg63.9%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 49 g
Protein 40 g80.5%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 177.4%
Calcium 115.1% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet