Apple And Cheese Canapes
|Apples||2 (Kashmiri Delesian)|
|Grated cheese||100 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Minced pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Canned)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Place lemon juice and water in a bowl.
2. Slice apples and put into water and lemon juice solution for 2 minutes. Remove from water and dry them on a piece of cloth.
3. Spread cheese evenly on each slice and top with pineapple.
4. Bake in moderate oven for 10 minutes 180Â°C-350Â°F-gasmark-4.
5. Cut each piece into 4 and serve hot.