It's like a Bloody Mary crossed with a Caesar, but made with Gin...
1 3⁄4 Ounce (Victoria Gin)
Caesar salad mix
3 Ounce (Walter Kraft caesar mix)
Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Hot pepper sauce
1. Rim tall glass with celery salt.
2. Into s shaker tin, add gin, caesar mix, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and horseradish.
3. Fill another shaker tin with ice and roll all contents back and forth from tin to tin.
4. Strain contents into a tall glass filled with ice.
5. Serve garnished with shrimp and celery stalk.