Glazed Corned Beef Ham Or Canadian Bacon
|Corned beef/Ham / canadian bacon||1 , cooked|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||14 Ounce, drained (1 medium can)|
1. Preheat oven at 325°.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Place meat in the prepared roasting pan, score top and stud with whole cloves.
4. In a bowl mix mustard, brown sugar, bread crumbs and pineapple together and coat top of the meat.
5. Bake in the preheated oven 45 to 60 minutes until heated through.
6. Watch for scorching and add a little water if necessary.
7. Serve the meat after cutting into desired pieces along with the cooked juices.
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.8 mg18.3%
Sodium 152.7 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 40.3 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet