Canadian Bacon Stack Ups
|Whole cranberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned sweet potatoes||17 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canadian style bacon||1 Pound (Unsliced)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Slice the bacon into 12 pieces.
3) In a bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and corn syrup together.
4) In another bowl, beat the potatoes, butter, brown sugar and ginger with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
5) In a baking dish, place 6 bacon slices and spread half of the potato mixture equally on each slice.
6) Cover with rest of the bacon slices and top each with a mound of rest of the potato mixture.
7) Spoon the cranberry sauce over the bacon stacks.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, basting 1-2 times with sauce in the baking dish.
9) Serve the Canadian Bacon Stack Ups immediately on a platter.