|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped toasted nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla custard mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Of A 2.9-Ounce Package, 3 Tablespoon)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Semisweet chocolate||6 Ounce, cut up|
1. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla for making the crust.
2. Cook until butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
5. On the bottom of an ungreased baking pan, press the batter and set it aside.
6. In a bowl, beat leftover 1/4 cup butter, light cream and custard mix, until softened.
7. Further, add powdered sugar and mix until light in texture.
8. The filling is ready. Spread it evenly over over crust.
9. Cover and chill about 1 hour.
10. In a saucepan, heat and mix chocolate along 4 teaspoons butter over low flame.
11. Spread this topping evenly over filling.
12. Cover and chill until firm.
13. Cut into squares and serve.