Canadian Bacon On A Spit
|Canadian bacon||4 Pound (1 Roll)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Horseradish||1⁄2 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Hickory||1 Teaspoon, smoked|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Tie Canadian bacon in two or three places.
2) Through the center of roll insert spit.
3) Roast 5 to 6 inches from coals.
4) In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
5) Baste Canadian bacon repeatedly with the mixture.
6) Cook for about 30 minutes.
7) This dish is ideal for outdoor treats. Serve as an appetizer or as the main course.