|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Refined flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Refined flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce (For Dusting And Rolling)|
1. Preheat an oven to 137.5C (275 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, add butter and cream well using a wooden spoon.
3. Add sugar and beat well till well combined.
4. Add flour and mix well, using hands, to prepare dough.
5. Sprinkle flour on a table top/ working surface and roll out dough; thickness as desired.
6. Cut fancy shapes using cookie cutters and place on a baking tray.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve with warm milk.
If same recipe is made using white sugar instead of brown sugar, it would be called Scotch Shortbread.