|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat/Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (as required, for deep frying)|
1) In a bowl, beat all the ingredients together, except the fat or oil with a rotary egg beater, until the mixture is smooth and well blended.
2) Allow the batter to chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3) In a deep skillet, heat the fat or oil, until 375°F on a frying thermometer.
4) Dip the rosette iron into the batter, until the mold is about 3/4 covered.
5) Dip the covered mold into the heated oil or fat and fry for 25 to 30 seconds.
6) Loosen the rosette with a fork, fry until brown on both sides, then
drain on absorbent paper.
7) Dip rosette iron into the batter and repeat to make about 36 rosettes.
8) Serve the Rosettes when desired, on a serving platter.
The batter should not be allowed to come over the top of the iron, else it will be difficult to loosen the rosette.