|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rhubarb sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), sweetened|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, soda and spices together.
3) In a large bowl, cream the margarine.
4) Beat in the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
5) Add the egg and vanilla, then beat in the sour cream.
6) Add the dry ingredients and beat until the mixture is smooth.
7) Fold in the rhubarb, walnuts and chocolate bits, mix well until evenly distributed.
8) Spoon the batter equally into the cupcake papers lined muffin tins.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
10) Remove from the pan and allow to cool down on the wire rack.
11) Serve the cupcakes with tea.