|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rhubarb sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), sweetened|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, soda and spices together.
3) In a large bowl, cream the margarine.
4) Beat in the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
5) Add the egg and vanilla, then beat in the sour cream.
6) Add the dry ingredients and beat until the mixture is smooth.
7) Fold in the rhubarb, walnuts and chocolate bits, mix well until evenly distributed.
8) Spoon the batter equally into the cupcake papers lined muffin tins.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
10) Remove from the pan and allow to cool down on the wire rack.
11) Serve the cupcakes with tea.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3971 Calories from Fat 2688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 307 g472.9%
Saturated Fat 74.9 g374.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 331.1 mg110.4%
Sodium 1016.4 mg42.4%
Total Carbohydrates 297 g99.1%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81%
Sugars 172.4 g
Protein 45 g90.9%
Vitamin A 188.9% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 52.8% Iron 77.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet