|Whole chicken breasts||2|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canadian bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||13 Ounce|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Allow the chicken breasts to simmer as per the cooking directions.
2) Bone, skin and dice the chicken and combine with the cubed bacon.
3) Chill the chicken broth and skim off fat from the surface or with a bulb-type baster.
4) In a non-stick skillet, saute the peppers and mushrooms in the margarine for 5 minutes, then stir into the chicken.
5) In a saucepan, mix the chicken broth, milk and flour together, blend well.
6) Stir and allow the mixture to boil, then stir in the vegetables and meat alongwith the salt, pepper, nutmeg and wine and simmer for 3 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.