Northern Ontario Wild Blueberry Muffins
|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Vanilla extract||3 Milliliter|
|All purpose flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||10 Milliliter|
|Fresh wild blueberries||250 Milliliter, washed and picked through|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, and egg together.
3) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
4) Make a smooth batter by stirring in the liquid in the mixture.
5) Stir in bluberries.
6) Take 12 greased muffin tins, grease, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
7) Serve hot or cold.