Canadian Bacon-Brown Sugar Treat
|Unsliced canadian bacon||2 Pound|
|Brown sugar||5⁄8 Cup (10 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple slice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Place bacon on baking sheet.
3. Combine 11/2 cup sugar, mustard and 1/2 cup pineapple juice and spread over bacon. Bake for 1 hour, basting at 15 minute intervals.
4. Simmer pineapple slices in butter, remaining brown sugar and 1 tablespoon pineapple juice until brown.
5. Place bacon on serving platter; garnish with pineapple slices.