|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Graham wafers||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
|Desiccated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla custard powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending well.
3) Pack this mixture into 9x9 inch square cake pan.
4) Meanwhile, dissolve vanilla custard powder in milk.
5) Beat butter, icing sugar and vanilla until creamy and spread over the packed chocolate base and leave aside to harden.
6) Allow semi-sweet chocolate to melt with the remaining butter and make a layer over custard icing and leave aside to set.
7) Cut into bars and serve.